INTERIOR DESIGN TIPS FOR SPRING CLEANING
- Donate thing you haven’t worn or used in a year
- Organize and file all bills and paperwork
- Dust everything above eye level – Ceiling fans, refrigerator, shelves, artwork
- Clean out your refrigerator
- Clean your windows and blinds
- Have your window treatments dry cleaned
- Rearrange your furniture or purchase all new pieces
- Spruce up your accent pillows – Add color!
- Paint a wall or an entire room
- Purchase an area rug – Once again, add color!
- Relax and enjoy! A clean and organized space creates good energy and relaxation
Audra Miller, CID #6422Certified Interior Designer / ASID, Allied Member