ABOUT ONLINE DESIGN
How it Works
- Complete Design Questionnaire – Complete our design questionnaire to establish budget and room requirements.
- Photos & Measurements – Email us photos and measurements of the room, see how to measure page for further instructions (link to). Include photos and measurements of any existing furniture you’d like to keep in the space.
- Inspiration – Send us inspirational images, online links, or invite us to join your Pinterest board
- Payment – An invoice will be sent via Email and the design process will begin once payment is paid in full.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Just Follow These Easy Steps
- Choose the room you want to purchase. If we do not have your desired room, go ahead and send us an email so that we can create something that reflects your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out design questionnaire. This is a chance for us to get to know you, your personality, your wants, your needs. The more we know, the more effective we can be at creating your dream space.
- Once we have received the answers to your questionnaire form, you will receive an email confirmation from us. We will then request accurate dimensions, photos of your space and any inspiration images you may have put together for your room. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to email us and someone will be more than happy to connect with you directly.
- It will take 2-3 weeks to receive the items included in the room package you purchase. If you are unsatisfied with an item that we have selected, no worries. You have one round of revisions included in your package. The finalized design photos will be sent via email. If your design includes material samples, physical samples will also be mailed out to you.
In-Person Design Consultation
- 1 hour design consultation to access the space(s) in person and get a feel for what you want and envision in the space.
- Time to develop a custom proposal including all design tasks and my design time and fees involved.
- Review meeting to go over your custom proposal.
- This is to give an idea of how many hours it will take to complete your project. Once you hire me, then I will start working on ideas for your space. We will then meet 2 weeks later for your design presentation, which includes design concepts, material suggestions, and any necessary drawings.